- 9th JUNE 2016 :
- Inputs for various faculties from senior teachers of other
- English Faculty: Mrs Michelle Muniz; Head of English Dpt. from St.
- Topic for the Session: Efficient Teaching and Effective Learning of
- Science Faculty: Mr. Swamy, Retired Don Bosco teacher and Science
- Topic for the session: Need of connecting the subject with its
application in daily life to help students gain interest in that subject.
- Maths Faculty: Mrs. Balsawar, Principal-Nagarwala High School.
Topic for the session: How to simplify the teaching and learning of
- Social Studies: Mr. V Sandeep- An experienced teacher and Chief
Moderator SSC-History, S.V. Union High School.
Topic for the session: Understanding Social Studies as an important
- Hindi -Marathi- Mrs. Ranjana Pingale, Sr.Teacher from Dastur High
School, also working with Abhyaas Mandal for preparing new paper
pattern for Hindi subject.
- 15th June 2016:
- 29th June 2016:
- Tree Plantation drive: 32 students of Social Service club of
std 9 were accompanied by Tr. Sunanda Patil. They planted saplings
all over Jail Road Footpath. PMC Chief Mr. Ghorpode, Post-Officer
Mr. Dhende and several other gov’t officials had come to appreciate
the good initiative taken by the club members.
- 5th July 2016:
- Celebration of St. Dominic Savio Feast and Investiture
Ceremony for the School and the College.
- 16th July 2016:
- Field Visit for the students of grade 7.
- Venue: Akurdi Science Park
- 21st July 2016:
- School Students were taken to Balewadi for Hyderabad v/s
Chennai Match that was aired live on television.
- 23rd July 2016:
- Field Visit for the students of grade 8.
- Venue: Archaeological Museum, Deccan College, Yerwada.
- 28th July 2016:
- Two students of grade 10, fly Japan for an International