June Report 2016 – 2017
Savio Kindergarten started the academic year 2016-17 on the 6th June, 2016 with the return of the teachers to a new park and a brand new set of rules and regulations.
Savio Kindergarten has a group of seven dedicated teachers, they are:
|Junior K. G.
|Jr. K.G. – A: Mrs. Sunita Patole
||Sr. K. G – A: Mrs. Jennifer Francis
|Jr. K.G – B: Mrs. Sarolina Nair
||Sr. K. G – B: Ms. Mary Arul
|Jr. K.G – C: Ms. Grace Daniel
||Sr. K. G – C: Mrs. Clara John
|Substitute teacher: Mrs. Lydia Sasane
|Coordinator: Mrs. J D’Costa
- 06th JUNE 2016 : We had a general staff orientation by Fr. Michael from Don Bosco Youth Center from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. He gave us tips on time management, setting goals, how to be an achiever, seven habits of highly effective teachers and seven ups (wake up, dress up, shut up, stand up, look up, reach up and lift up).
- 07th JUNE 2016 : Mr. Wali (Art and Craft teacher) introduced us to two artist principals who taught us how to integrate art into education
- 08th JUNE 2016 : Fr. Edson from Don Bosco Youth Center spoke to us from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. about personality types and how they contribute to work situations and in our choice of jobs.
- 09th JUNE 2016 : Ms. Medha from Morris Foundation gave the pre-primary a talk on Phonetics from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 13th JUNE 2016 : School reopened for the Jr K.G. from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- 15th JUNE 2016 : Children from the Sr. K.G. came back to school.
- 24th JUNE 2016 : Savio Kindergarten had the PTA General Body Meeting in the school hall from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. presided over by Fr. Bosco (principal).